10.13.2011

Good. Times.


Dress & shoes (not pictured) - ForeverXXI (seen HERE) | Bag - Banana Republic | Lipstick - "Russian Red" by MAC
Last week, on an unseasonably warm evening, I went to my good friend Roxy's engagement party. It was sort of a big deal. Such a big deal, in fact, that I actually went out and shopped for a new dress. I didn't really have to - obviously - but I also couldn't NOT buy the dress I found when I found it. It was just too good to pass up!


I didn't take any shots of my entire outfit on the day I wore it. I mean, c'mon - MY FRIEND GOT ENGAGED! Obviously, I had bigger fish to fry. However, I did manage to shoot the ever-so-popular "mirror-photo-inside-the-fitting-room," so that'll just have to do. (I'm sorry I'm such a terrible blogger.)

Oh! And how could I not show you how good everyone looked at this fancy shindig?!

On Kane: Shirt & Jacket - Simon Carter

Roxy and Phillip. They're getting married!!

We may/may not have gotten a little silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment